We started 2021 with the hope for a better world than what we all experienced in 2020. The availability of the COVID-19 vaccination, resilience and adaptability at the workplace, more focus on collaboration and inclusion in every aspect of life and signs of economic recovery presented an extremely positive outlook.
However, as 2021 comes to an end, we are still grappling with many of the same challenges from the previous year due to the persistence of the pandemic and its myriad effects.At Zuper, as we reflect on 2021, we want to express our sincere gratitude to our employees, customers, partners, and investors for the trust and tremendous support in helping us traverse obstacles and fuel our amazing business growth this year.
2021 was a record-breaking year for Zuper. We saw exponential growth, expanded the business globally, evolved the platform with a multitude of new features and capabilities, grew the team, and welcomed many new partners into our partner ecosystem.
Some highlights of our growth in the last 12 months:
- Grew ARR (Annualized Recurring Revenue)7X YOY.
- Achieved 140% Net Revenue Retention. This showcases the customer-obsessed culture at Zuper and the continuous value to our customers.
- Handled more than 3 million work orders, 15 million scheduled hours of work and 300 million API calls. This is a huge testament to the scale, reliability, performance, and maturity of the platform.
- Added 100+ new customers across North America, APAC, EMEA, Canada, and more.
- Released more than 250 new features across the platform.
- Grew the team size by 3X.
- Recognized as a “High Performer” by G2 for 8 consecutive seasons.
- Hosted ZuperConnect2021, an event for our partners, which was a tremendous success with 40+ participants across 6 regions, 6 guest speakers, and 10 hours of high-quality content.
- Launched Zuper Academy to enable our customers with self-service training and a repository of helpful content.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Home services is a massive 550 billion dollar market in the United States with a workforce of more than 5 million service professionals. COVID-19 has created a tailwind for the home services industry. Home owners are spending more time on maintenance and repairs and home ownership is at a record high.Zuper has partnered with customers, partners, and industry experts to create the most comprehensive platform for residential and commercial service businesses to offer a truly on-demand experience to their customers by the best utilization of the distributed field workforce.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
2021: Customer-focused innovations and global scale
We are a product-driven company that is obsessed with customer success. Our team has a deep connection with every organization that uses our platform and every decision we make is based on a customer first approach. We have the right technology and industry expertise to drive growth by putting product at the center of the customer experience.We released 250+ features this year across the breadth of the Zuper platform to address top customer feedback, drive innovations, and create the most powerful ecosystem for field service management.
Organizations and properties
Addresses the commercial services industries and enables B2B and B2B2B scenarios
Organizations can now import data from an external system into Zuper in a self-service manner
This was one of the top requested features from our customers and we have added an intelligent route optimization capability to improve productivity and utilization of the field resources
Organizations can now enable their customers to view jobs, invoices, quotations, contracts, etc in an on-demand manner through interactive personalized experiences
Organizations can now collect payment online, onsite, or from the back office leveraging the payment services offered by Zuper
Introduced service industry’s most powerful scheduling and dispatching experience
Our brand-new scheduling experience made the field service scheduling process a breeze. It leverages skill sets, locations, availability, customer preference, and a myriad of other intelligence to help organizations dispatch the right technician at the right place with the right tools and right knowledge at the right time, every time.
- Manual scheduling and dispatching
- Assisted scheduling and dispatching
- Automated scheduling and dispatching
Enhancements across all the existing capabilities of the platform
- Several new workflows for automation and optimization of manual, repeated tasks
- Improved in-app messaging and notifications
- Multiple assets and properties in a contract
- Back-office and customer contract approval
- Deposits in quotations and invoices
- Rich image editor support on mobile apps for drawing & annotations
- Service territory configuration
- Manual edit of timesheet entries
- Support for multiple pictures, files, and lookup components in checklists
- Rich templates for notifications, alerts, and service reports
- 24-hour format across modules
- Automatic creation of work orders from planned maintenance schedule
And many more…
The best mobile application for field users
Zuper enables and empowers service professionals to be the best version of themselves. This is driven by the continuous innovations in the mobile applications on Android and iOS. We have introduced several new capabilities in the mobile applications to ensure service professionals have all the information at their fingertips and can offer a differentiated on-demand experience to their customers.
- Based on deep user and persona research, we have revamped the user experience to be more simple, intuitive and powerful.
- 90% of the mobile capabilities and experiences are now config based and driven through our powerful business process workflows and policies.
- Payment collection and automation with scanning of credit cards.
- Globalization to support multiple regions and languages.
- SSO for enterprise readiness.
Richer ecosystem with new integrations and applications
Zuper is building a rich ecosystem for field service management. We have added 18 new integrations in 2021. Zuper enables organizations to create the best-of-breed solution and can seamlessly fit into any solution stack. A few integration highlights include:
Zuper now offers integration with Salesforce to improve the collaboration of sales and services teams in organizations. Opportunities can be easily pushed to a service work orders and updates from work orders are reflected back into the opportunities.
2. Oracle Netsuite
Enables organizations to efficiently manage assets, parts and material inventory across ERP and field service workflows.
Several enhancements to the QuickBooks integration to enable organizations to seamlessly share quotation and invoice data for streamlining accounting. Our swift inventory sync feature helps organizations stay on top of their inventory levels and prevent instances like stockouts.
4. Zendesk Sell
In addition to Zendesk Support, Zuper now integrates with Zendesk Sell to enable organizations to transform customer service experiences.
5. Field Nation
Zuper offers a first class integration with Field Nation to enable organizations manage on-demand workforce with the same flexibility, governance and oversight of the full-time workforce.
6. Zoho Suite
Zuper connects effortlessly with an array of Zoho Apps including Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory, and more helping organizations get a unified view of their field service management processes.
Zuper serves customers across different industries, regions, and sizes. We have introduced the following capabilities to serve large and enterprise customers:
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Multiple language support
- Premium 24/7 Support
- Advanced audit logs and granular permissions
- Real-time data sync to external analytics systems
We're just getting started
We strongly believe that we are just scratching the surface and there is still a massive runway ahead for our business. We are committed to delivering excellence to our customers and creating value for all our stakeholders.
We continue to be hopeful that things will continue to get better for everyone both personally and professionally in 2022 and there will be a semblance of normalcy, whatever it may mean to everyone.
It has been an incredible journey so far and we are looking forward to many more amazing milestones in the coming months. Our best is yet to come.
Stay safe, and the entire Zuper team wishes you all a very happy and prosperous 2022!!!