Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your field services business has cash flow issues due to unpaid invoices that are weeks or months overdue.
- Your staff is bogged down by manual invoicing or chasing down customers for payments.
- The sales team and field staff are struggling to close deals with prospects concerned about paying large sums up front.
- Your CTO is trying to make multiple apps work together, and their incompatibility is slowing everything down.
- Your business offers consumer financing, but it’s a tough sell given the lengthy, complicated application process.
Invariably, field service businesses encounter one or more of these issues at some point or another. They can run from annoyingly time-consuming to downright costly.
This is where Zuper’s field service management solution, fully integrated with Wisetack consumer financing, comes in.
Zuper – the most flexible and customizable field service app available today, now has direct integration with Wisetack, a leading consumer financing provider, from within the Zuper work order management, invoicing, and digital payments solution. This means your office and field team can offer Wisetack financing directly from the Zuper app, delivering it to customers right on the invoices and estimates they send.
How exactly does it work?
Your office staff or field tech sends the Wisetack financing application to the customer via an invoice or estimate. The customer completes the application and gets approved in under a minute. They’ll receive up to 6 payment plans with terms between 3 and 60 months and APRs ranging from 0%-29.9%. Then Wisetack pays in full for the services you provided the next business day after the service is complete. They take care of managing sensitive customer information, working out the payment with the customer over time, and assuming all risks should the customer fail to pay.
Wisetack’s financing offerings are incredibly consumer friendly. Thousands of businesses trust Wisetack to give their customers fast, flexible payment options. Terms are fair and transparent, and the company approves, on average, 88% of applicants with credit scores as low as 540. Wisetack takes into consideration a variety of factors to give your customers the best chance of approval and the best possible rate, enabling them to pay in monthly installments with no prepayment fees, late fees, or compounding interest. You can estimate your customer’s monthly payments using Wisetack’s payment calculator: https://wisetack.us/#/calculator.
What does this mean for your business?
- More cash flow. You get paid as soon as the work is done, and Wisetack handles settling with the customer over time. Gone are the days of tracking down customers for payment and assuming any risk if the customer is late or defaults on the loan. You can relax knowing that you’ll be paid no matter what
- Expanded job size. Your customers have better access to funds that free them up to pay for the best solutions, rather than settling for the less costly, band-aid solution. This means that, on average, you’re bringing in more profit with bigger projects and higher-quality work orders.
- More customers. When a customer can opt to pay over time through Wisetack – say, a price that’s $90 a month instead of $2,000 upfront – it makes it easier for them to go from a “maybe” to a “yes.” No more losing customers to sticker shock.
- Superior customer experience. You’re offering them an incredibly simple, easy-to-understand financing option that integrates directly into your Zuper project management software. You’ve removed stress from the payment process, something every customer wants.
- Increased sales. Discounting hurts your business, but oftentimes customers need something in order to get comfortable with big expenses. Financing can help alleviate sticker shock so you don’t have to resort to cutting your prices. Now you can help your customers’ budgets and ensure you get paid fairly for the work you do.
- Streamlined day-to-day operations. You’re offering consumer-friendly financing to your customers directly on the invoices and estimates that your team sends with the Zuper solution. The work order, invoice, and financing application are all in one place. No more juggling between apps or opening multiple browsers.
The integration of Wisetack consumer financing into the Zuper app allows for a seamless process that has a powerful rippling effect: easy and accessible financing for the customer leads to more efficient payments capture, increased sales revenue, operational efficiency for field and office staff, superior customer experience, positive referrals and reviews, and more high-quality leads.
Whether you’re in security, POS Systems, IT, Telecomm, construction, HVAC, roofing, or renewable energy, when you choose to manage your business with Zuper plus Wisetack consumer financing, you get a streamlined, simplified payment experience that frees up your staff, brings operational efficiency and revenue growth, and has your customers feeling fully satisfied.
You and your team are freed up to focus on doing what you do best: delivering the best possible services to even more customers.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Your terms may vary. Wisetack loans are issued by Hatch Bank. For example, a $1,000 purchase could cost $45.18 a month for 24 months, based on a 7.9% APR. See additional terms at wisetack.com/faqs.